Friday 6 February 2015

Maladies of the mineral water

I am one of the disciplined persons having traditional habits and health conciousness. In the recent past i have little pain in the bones. I used the calcium rich food such as til,etc. But , the pain didn't subsidised. I had sunbath in anticipation of deficiencies in vitamin D. Nothing has changed. I recollected that some people got such problems due to use of mineral water. Then i stopped using the mineral water.I have been in compulsion to use the mineral water due to unavailability of tap water. When i consumed tap water for 3 days, my pains started diminished.

Here, I request to stop using the mineral water for the following reasons basing on my experience as follows :
1. It causes pains in the body,as all the minerals are thoroughly removed.
2. The ideal water has no taste . But, astonishingly most of the mineral water has sweet in taste due to mixing of chemicals, which causes damage to body.
3.Absence of minerals cause the deficiencies in the macro and micro nutrients.
4.If the body frame is weak, it is every possibility of weakening of whole body.
5. Kidney use to purify the minerals , etc. The work of kidney decreases,when one drinks the purified water.
6. More quantity of water is required to do purification plants and most of the water are ground water draining the valuable resourses.It also required to draw from very depth causing impurities in water.
7. Huge pollution is involved in the transportation.
8. The water purification causes high energy demanding.

No comments:

Post a Comment