Wednesday 17 September 2014

swadeshi attitude of Barbers&washerwomen

We always here from high level economists to use the Indian (swadeshi) goods to save our country and our currency Rupee.Most of the times, rich people have deaf ears to these calls.But, as per my observation, Barbers and washerwoman show great swadeshi attitude knowingly or unknowingly.

Since my childhood to present days, I have been observing the Barbers.They use the swadeshi products for shaving, cutting, etc.They use the super max blade, cosmo plus cream, etc.Any way rest of the products are Indian made.I asked them why do they use them.The answer was that the Indian products are cheaper and maintaining the quality. Also the utensils are use and throw.One blade cannot be used for more than once. Astonishingly, I moved to not less than 10 places from my childhood, but mostly they are using the swadeshi products. The reason is that they continuously interact in the meetings with one other and discuss the quality and cost effective of the product. That leads to uniform use of products. However, fortunately they are swadeshi products. Any way, everyone must appreciate them for their use of swadeshi goods with a commitment and determination.

Similarly, the story of washer women of my own village. I use to assist my father in running a grocery shop in my village from 1991 to 1995.Most of the washer women of the village belongs to our locality and used to buy the washing material from our shop.Most of them used washing soda for washing the cloths . Otherwise, they used the Nirma washing powder. It was very famous and available at low cost.The soap they used was ETA.At that time, it was very famous and easily available for low cost while maintaining the quality. These people also had regular meetings with in their community. Their commitment and determination in using the swadeshi goods is applauding.

I want to reveal that sensitisation of the swadeshi attitude must be community wise in large gatherings . Government and swadeshi activists shall work accordingly to reap good results to save the Rupee value.

No comments:

Post a Comment